Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Introducing Lamar...


I'm sitting here in the office with my assistant, going over prints, thinking about all the work that goes in to producing a photo and art show. I realized that I needed to introduce my counterpart to this show, Lamar.

Lamar grew up in Port Angeles, Washington. In 1990 he moved to Seattle to attend the local Art Institute. Graduating with a degree in Visual Communications, he began working commercially in the field of sculpture and painting; serving clients across the United States. For the past ten years, Lamar has taught art students of all ages in private as well as public settings. If you are interested in learning more about his work, please visit his website at www.lamar-soderstrom.com .

His current show is inspired by the great Jim Dine and Lamar’s love for found objects.


No comments:

Post a Comment