Monday, November 2, 2009

Explosive Show

I was lying on my side cutting in the baseboard-painters jargon- at Tulinda’s, the location of my photo show on December 10-11th. I was in the presence of great company: in the room with me was my wife Linda, our dog Rosey, Lamar Soderftrom, who will also be showing his artwork, his lovely wife Nadine and David Scully-the voice over, designer and actor extraordinar.

Suddenly we heard a loud explosion and saw a fireball! Linda said she thought it came from the light fixture on the ceiling, while I thought it came out of the wall. While we never found out what happened, I took it as a sign that our show on December 10th and 11th will be on fire!

While panting the walls my thoughts turned to the famous wall at the Whiskey, in Los Angeles. A location where I have shot many famous music legends.

They will be the heart of my show.

I will be sharing these great memories with you here on the blog in the upcoming weeks. More stories will be shared in person at the show. See you there…

No comments:

Post a Comment